Sunday 31 August 2008

SEo'ing for German

Well I've been looking for a German keyword suggestion tool.

I translated keyword suggestion tool which translates as Keyword Vorschlags Tool.

I searched for this on google.de and found this.

http://www.ranking-check.de/keyword-datenbank.php

I did a quick search on Informationsverwaltung (which means
Information management) and found it had 259..

Geschätzte mtl. Abfragen bei Google
Which means..
Estimated monthly. Queries on Google.

So I guess this is a good keyword to have, but I'm not sure if people would use it to buy my software.
I'm currently position 19 on google.de.

Maybe I just need to figure out what keywords sell in english and translate to german...
Hmmm

Thoughts?

by JM

6 comments:

  1. Have a look at
    https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

    It finds very good keywords for german words like e.g. Zeiterfassung

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does Zeiterfassung mean?

    Couldn't translate it :(

    Thanks, is that a good keyword for me :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't think that's a good keyword for you ... Zeiterfassung means time recording ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. From past experience I found translation sites not very good as it takes a true German to be able to take an English sentence and translate that to German as different word combinations mean something else.

    You could probably see the results yourself translate something from English to German then back again; the end result will most likely not be the same as what you started with.

    If you need someone to help you I have a German friend who helped me on my cheap flights project his work and also commitment to promote the software in Germany worked very well.

    I paid him based on commission: http://www.pcjuice.com/germany this is the page he created.

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great info, thanks for useful post. I'm waiting for more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Houses and cars are quite expensive and not everybody is able to buy it. But, home loans was invented to help people in such kind of hard situations.

    ReplyDelete