Sunday 31 August 2008

Brainstorming: Right Keywords for time keeping software?

What are the right keywords to get people to buy time keeping software, e.g. clocking in out etc?
I thought it would be a good idea if we all make a comment about all of our products, where we trying to improve the website.

To make it fair I'm putting a posting for each of our main products.
The aim is to just add comments to the first thing and the last thing which pops into your head.

This is for Gerhard.

by JM
EDIT: Feel free to add other posts like this, I'd like too.

4 comments:

  1. clocking in software
    clocking out software
    clocking in program etc

    sign in / sign out, maybe

    time sheets

    flexitime

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the keywords ;)
    I'm not a native speaker, so I thought of:

    time recording
    time logging
    time sheets ;) yes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it would be a good idea :) even for us english speakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From me:
    time management
    effort measurement
    time tracking

    ReplyDelete