Tuesday 18 November 2008

Pad file email addresses

I know this topic will be useful to us all, some of us are well versed and others are about to setup their first file.

My question here is which email address to use.
I've got that many email addresses I hate the thought of having another. But from a download site owners, point of view, I think it might be best. I mean, I'm about to create maybe 20 pad files.

The programs will all be screen savers.

This is going to look like I'm spamming.

I guess the whole idea is a bit spammy.

I've learnt my lesson from the past and I know to always use a account like gmail. To handle the spam etc.

My options are to use the address I generally use.

Or I could use a different address for different shop sites.

Thoughts?

by
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment