Friday 9 January 2009

What to work on when your baby sitting

I use the terms bab sitting and work loosly. Obviously you can't do much work as baby sitting requires most of your attention. Except when hes playing with his toys, then I can do a little work.

Thing is these days I'm  mostly on my laptop and not at my desk.

I'm not able to do anything too complicated as I get distracted getting drinks and playing with thomas the tank engine.

So I don't feel as if I can concentrate on programming or read books. Also, I find it difficult to create graphic on my desktop, I struggle on my laptop.

I can do blog posting.

I've been looking at my ToDo list this afternoon and followed all my loose ends, where I'm waiting for replies or need to discuss things.

This just about covers everything on my ToDo list :(

I'm tempted to say, that I should become a professional blogger, but thats yet another project.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment