Thursday 8 January 2009

Getting more games for the wii cheaply

Since we got our wii at Christmas we've played all of the games and come back to them. But theres be a couple of days go by here and there where we don't play on it. I know I have some ideas about the sort of games I'd like.

The wife was chatting to a friend at work and he said you can play games from the older Nintendo Game Cube console on the wii. And that you can buy games for it on eBay for a couple of pounds.

Also now you can get wireless rumble (vibrating) controller game cube controllers for the wii. Apparently you have to use the old style controllers to get the games to work on the wii. And as I've mentioned their wireless too, previously they had been wired.

I'm watching a few cheap / used games on ebay and have one of those controllers watched too, so if I find a game I like for a good price I'll buy a controller too.

Just thought I'd share that as I know you've got wii's.

No comments:

Post a Comment