Friday 9 January 2009

How to avoid colds and flu?

In the past year I seem to have picked up every cold and flue bug going around.

I'm one of these people who is always hot, not like my wife who is always cold, and therefore I often find myself, when I'm outside, cold as I put a thin coat on, when I should have put my thicker coat on.

At the moment, I do where my thick coat and woolie hat as I do the school (well nursery) for our son, so I'm out walking around first thing and at lunchtime, like most people.

I know the fact that our monkey is at nursery and in a hive of bugs and that we're or rather I'm most likely to catch bugs from him.

But I just seem to pick up one bug after another.

I'm just wondering if you guys have any secrets or whether your doing things out of habbit that I'm not?

Or are you having the same problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment