Monday 9 June 2008

Ideas for an MS Access Security Selling page w/ keyword heavy domain?

Since I've discovered I've made a mistake with my first attempt at trying to create a selling page for my keyword heavy domain, I'm finding difficult to come up with a story / selling content for the page.

Obviously convincing people that they need to have security with a domain name which use security isn't going to convince people.  So what could I use instead...

An idea has been proposed that its better than spending time on those long MS Security documents, learning how to do it yourself.

Maybe the story doesn't have to have a single point, could be a combination of saved costs, saved man power and increased competitiveness. But how to put this into a story. Hmmm...

I do like the idea of having some cartoon pictures in there though.

Erm....

Makes it easy.

Hmmm difficult....

by JM

2 comments:

  1. I've progressed on this a bit, I've got Lisa from RentACoder on board :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed of quality your blog has, kepp writing interesting articles

    ReplyDelete