Tuesday 10 June 2008

New ideas for my MS Access Security Site.

OK, these are my latest ideas.

I'm thinking about having (as you suggest) maybe two columns on the page, on the left with a cartoon of a guy surrounded by books, with a manager stood waiting for him to finish. The guy looks stressed, maybe furious typing at the computer. The text would read you'll need to read X which will take you 30 minutes. You'll have to learn read the ms access manual.

Then on the left lots of white space, with a button to buy the program which a cartoon of happy workers and manager relaxing.

I guess I don't want to get too technical, that was a comment from my old site. But I guess I will have to say something otherwise I'll not be able to show how difficult it is and why my program is worth it.

by JM

No comments:

Post a Comment