Tuesday 10 June 2008

Future of this blog - First Thoughts

I agree the blog is becoming a useful resource.

I think the idea of allowing other authors to advertise releases is also a good idea.

My initial preference would be to accept articles for posting in the New Software Releases category. We then review the posts before making the post ourselves.

By default I think the only links we allow in the posts should be to the product's page on softtester.

However, I'd also like it if in some way authors were encouraged to link to the blog in exchange for something, e.g. the possibility of a link from their release post back to their site as well as to a softtester page.

Making linking back into Softtester pages from release posts will help ranking/ SERPS of Softtester product pages and the authors themselves. Linking back to the blog helps the blog.

by ML

No comments:

Post a Comment