Wednesday 2 July 2008

Keyword dense page names which are no longer relavant

Last week I setup a new shop site and copied over my existing product from my old site, as the new site had a better domain name. So I then decided to put some different products on my old site.

So I now have an old site with PR2 on the front page (which is obviously a good start and extremely useful), but I also have several pages which have keyword dense page names, have PR1 etc, which hold no relevance to the products I'm now going to add.

At the moment this "lost pages" just show a link to a missing product. I guess when I add the new products this will show a new / unrelated product.

Is this OK?

is it the best use of such a lost page?

And ideas?

by JM

4 comments:

  1. Can you let me know the URLs of some of the lost pages?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.mcls4u.com/shop/products/speaking-add-subtract-tutor-cd/prod_3.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.mcls4u.com/shop/products/speaking-times-table-tutor-cd/prod_2.php

    ReplyDelete
  4. There must be some sort of spam control in word press it stopped me posting 2 urls at once

    ReplyDelete