Sunday 28 December 2008

The importance of our selling strategy?

OK, VERY important is my answer.

I've been looking at registry problem fixing programs and found a website which is reviewing each of the main programs. It must be the developers of the program at the top of this list who have developed. So thats one thing in their strategy.

All of the programs listed are free to download and all of the websites don't mention that your have to pay for the full version. One site says absolutely free and does a scan and says it will only fix the free items then you have to pay for it to do the rest. The other programs make it more obvious that you have to pay.

But all hide try to hide the fact that they aren't free to some degree.

Maybe its one developer who has slighlty different looking programs, maybe.

But it really makes me think about my approach, I still think my programs need more work to make them work better. But I also need tonnes of work on my strategy.

Comments.

by JM

No comments:

Post a Comment