Friday 12 September 2008

Well done to BlueSkiMoney

Well done to BlueSkiMoney aka Aaron, We've been chatting about SEO and using the adwords tool and watching some howto videos from youtube and last night hes, produced what I think is a well SEO page.

http://www.burnyourvinyls.com/audio-adaptors/2-5-to-3-5-adaptor-headphones-adaptor-mobile-phone-adapter/prod_11.php

Having said this there is always room improvement, he could do with more content and some internal links and of course some incoming links to that page or more probable his home page.

Anyways I think this first good attempt.

by
JM

2 comments:

  1. Thanks :)

    I've spent a lot of time talking, looking but not doing anything so it´s great that I have made a start.

    I'm not 100% sure if what I have done is right but it certainly looks better than before.

    After using the Google keyword suggest tool I found my old title was rubbish with 0 search results and the tool showed me that 2.5 to 3.5 adaptor is a good keyword and also mobile phone adapter is very good.

    I've decided to aim the page at 2.5 to 3.5 adaptor but also put in the title and H1 link the other keyword.

    One of the keywords is also spelt wrong I guess people do type the wrong thing into Google and maybe I should capitalise on this but am I sending the right message to customers who can spell and visit the site thinking I can't spell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never tell ... Give it a go and track visitors, make a change and see if traffic goes up or down. Tweaking and measuring will show what works and what doesn't.

    The page looks good to me. Email me if you like a write up with a link to your site on a site of mine.

    ReplyDelete