Sunday 14 September 2008

Free article sites

At least a year ago, I read about free article sites and added some article pages to my kids mask factory site. Aaron just emailed me, he'd done a personal search and found one of my articles.

I guess there is some value is having these pages, but I'm not sure whether such pages lead to sales. But are these pages valuable for an SEO / Google point of view?

Maybe I should add some free articles to my other sites?

I guess I know the answer to this question, these articles haven't led to a massive raise in sales, although I can't really tell.

by
JM

1 comment:

  1. Yep I found you on page two with my search term :)

    I have to admit I read the article and then clicked the back link, I'm not sure if that is just because I know what your kmf site does / is or that there were no links which stood out to me.

    I have just revisited the page to see what might stand out for a normal visitor and there was not much (well the links at the top and top left) as a Visitor I dived straight into the content perhaps pages like this should have gaps within the text of offerings or pictures to tempt users to click on the links which may lead into sales.

    Aaron.

    ReplyDelete