Friday 6 March 2009

Wired GameCube Controllers are better that Wavebirds

Since I last spoke to you I was considering buying an expensive used WaveBird wireless controller for my wii and I was about to borrow a wired controller.

I tried the wired controller and found the cable very short. I discovered that I could use a couple of extension cables, which would give me the length I required. However, I was worried about pulling my wii off my shelf.

So I bought a wavebird. Which was much better, but very expensive.

I then discovered that mine didn't vibrate, which wasn't a fault. The reason it wasn't designed to vibrate, was due to power it zapped from batteries. Which I found both odd, as the third party one did and frustrating. It just wasn't the same.

I then had a bit more of a go of the wired controller I had borrowed and decided that I'd sell my wavebird and with the money, buy 2 wired controllers and 4 extensions, 2 each.

My wavebird is on ebay and my new kit has arrived today.

Going to give them a try tonight :)

by JM

No comments:

Post a Comment