Wednesday 1 October 2008

I've just shelved my To Do list...

For the last couple of weeks I've been lacking motivation, I've had so many things going on in my life and I've been getting quite stressed.

Theres things which have needed doing for ages.

Well they will all have to wait a bit longer.

I've decided that since I spent an afternoon a couple of weeks ago doing keyword research with the adwords tool, that I need to do this for all my websites / products.

I've had my To Do (21 page) document open several times over the past couple of weeks, I've had some notes on this blog pinned open in Fire Fox, but none of them mean anything unless people can find me / my products.

I really feel this time that this method of finding good keywords will work.
The only difficulty is deciding whether people will buy if they use a certain keyword.

At this point since that first afternoon I've got 5 sale pitch content pages finished and I've commissioned 11 more today. I know this will take a week maybe 2, so I can do some other research for other products now.

by
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment